I just love all that Victorian-looking jewelry I’m seeing everywhere these days, so I started looking through our books for a romantic choker and found this one in the book Beading Vintage-Style Jewelry by Marty Stevens-Heebner and Christine Calla.
This pearl and ribbon number is so simple, you can make it in less than 30 minutes, and it requires so few materials that you’ll be in and out of the bead store in no time flat.
Victorian romance guaranteed!
- Helixa Necklace from Sarah McConnell’s One Big Beautiful Bead
- Stitched fabric and leather earrings by Jennifer Kahn from the book Stitched Jewels
- Herringbone Cluster Earrrings from Laura McCabe
- Iron Hoop Earrings from Brenda Schweder
- Rollin’ Waves Bugle Bracelet from Jamie Cloud Eakin
- Sprig Earrings from Nathalie Mornu