Last week I shared the scoop on Granny Square 101; everything you needed to know to get crocheting them. Now that you’re clearly square specialists, I bet you’re ready to put your hooks into action. Well, my crochet compadres, I’m here for you. I’ve searched the web, and compiled a round-up of my top 10 (definitely do-able), granny square project recommendations. Enjoy!
10. Wrap-Up Blanket for Crochet Today!
9. Granny Shrug on Kootoyoo
8. Granny Square Slippers on Purl Bee
7. Flopsy Hat for Caron
6. Granny Square Scarf on Wise Craft
5. Green Peace Eye Pillow from AwareKnits
3. Granny Square Headboard on Little Purl of the Orient
2. Cameron Hoodie, by Karen Baumer from Pop Goes Crochet
1. Babette Blanket, by Kathy Merrick for Interweave
Do you have s favorite granny square project? Share ‘em with us in the comments section!