Welcome to February – or should we say Felt-ruary? – on the needlearts blog! This month we’re celebrating the release of Wee Felt Worlds, a fabulous collection of sweet felted scenes, with all things needle felting! Join us for all kinds of felt fun:
- felt-a-longs and tutorials
- “Name that felted scene” caption contests (think New Yorker, but feltier!)
- insights and creations from the book’s featured designers
- fabulous needle-felting finds
- book giveaways, roving giveaways, needle-felted donut giveaways… and more!
Never needle-felted before? Not to worry: learn with us. Felting is super easy, fun to do, and doesn’t require too many fancy tools. You’ll be whipping up a felted Venus fly trap in no time!
So gather up your roving, get your needles ready, and stay tuned, friends!